These are some of the few pics I took of playgroup this week!
Mic playing with the track they had at the rec center. Behind him is Laura and her daughter Kennedy. So much fun!
Jacob watching Mic play with the track while he's stuck in tummy time...
This isn't playgroup. It's just Mic asleep.
Which leads to this. Not sure how he got the fohawk...(or is it faux hawk?)
5 comments:
Wait, YOU didn't do the faux hawk? That's awesome.
Can I have one of your boys? It's not fair, you have two.
Nope, he woke up like that. I had nothing to do with it. I tried slicking it back once, but that kid's hair has a mind of it's own...
You could come and borrow one...;-)
so adorable!
Love the hawk. Your boys are adorable. Don't blame erin marie for wanting one. ha
You really have adorable children, Elly. :-) I love the hawk look. Elijah gets one every now and again too. :-)
Post a Comment